"The Pearl" is a residential project located in the town of Playa del Carmen, on a land of 16.50 meters in front by 25 meters deep, which gives an area of 412.50m2 of footprint, with address on 24 North Street # 124 between 10 and 5ta Postal Code 77720. The property has a front only on 24 North Street of 16.50 meters, currently has an existing two-level building that previously operated as a hotel with 14 rooms, the footprint of the property is impacted in its entirety for the aforementioned construction, which is intended to be demolished to carry out the proposed residential project.
The project called "The Pearl" is a building with 7 floors of height with a total height of 31.30m above the street level and a level of parking in the basement; At the street level there is a lobby and an art gallery open to the public, this level has double height and is crowned by a mezzanine-style balcony overlooking the gallery where the bar is located and a small lounge area and of periqueras serving as a stay for the owners of the condominium.
In the upper levels there are seven department units of 195m2 each, two units per level, these have 3 bedrooms each with full bathroom, a living room, dining room and kitchen integrated into the entrance hall and a laundry room and of Equipements. In the last level there are two additional units of 2 floors each being these Penthouses of the tower, these have the space of living room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room and two bedrooms with full bathroom on the ground floor and the main bedroom , tv room and outdoor terrace on the top floor, these units are 370m2 each.
The property has 9 sales units in total, 7 of 195m2 and two of 370m2, each with direct access to a central double door elevator and emergency stairs, both connected to each level of the building. All levels total 3,688m2 of construction.
On the roof of the tower is the recreational area of outdoor apartments, has a small pool, a bar, lounge area and equipment room for equipment considered on the roof. The basement has 5 parking spaces and service area / machines below the access ramp.
It is important to mention that the building is designed to comply with the accessibility standards for people with different capacities that follow the ADA (American Disabilities Act), as well as compliance with all safety parameters required by the State's civil protection.
It is intended to have the LEED Certification (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) managing to create a sustainable building, with the intention that it can set the example towards other developers and customers.
The investors of this particular project have a commitment to taking care of the environment. It is intended to impact our natural environment in the least possible way, so The Pearl will count on the use of alternative energies through solar panels, wastewater and rainwater recycling systems, reduction of carbon emissions, gases, etc. To mention some of the most important points of the proposal, that is why we believe that The Pearl project can become a benchmark for Playa del Carmen in terms of sustainability and care for the environment.
- Executive VIP Conceirge and reception
- Private Art Gallery with viewing areas from Mezzanine and private reception
- Mezzanine level Tequila and Bistro Café overlooking Art Gallery and 5th Ave
- Private Residential Access Elevator delivers direct inside residence grand entrance foyer
- Underground secured parking
- Doorman and private security 24 hours per day and 7 days per week
- SMART building technology throughout using LEED certifications for low environmental impact structures
- Rooftop infinity pool, spa, jacuzzi overlooking the Caribbean with SKY Bar Gourmet Service
- SKY Bar with full cuisine menu
- Spectacular Glass Elevators that ascend the building with City and Ocean Views
- Lobby/Reception adjacent to the Art Gallery and Viewing
- Central individual climate control
- Business Center
- 100% compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act
- Asset management on-site
- Building Administration Offices On-site
Beautiful apartment with three bedrooms with bathroom, laundry room, kitchen and a large living room.
Underground parking space.
From 195,63 m² to 196,57 m²
From $ 1,684,000 USD to $ 1,692,000 USD
Calle 24 de la quinta
Ready for Winter 2020